Friday, March 25, 2011

Card Swap - Easter Card

Here's the card I made for an Easter Card Swap.
(I still haven't recieved my poratble studio the pictures my not be all that great)
Front of the card. Used The borders from Paper Doll Dress Up cart.
The fence I used white paper and then dragged the ink pad from SU close to cocoa over it.
The grass I used the grass border from the same cart but the left over pieces that I cut I glued over the main piece. The gate covered the lines perfectly.
I used yellow vellum sticker paper for part of the matting

For the pull out card I used 2 different ribbons to border the top and bottom.
Used Create a Critter cart for the bunny. Pink Rhinestones for the eyes.
Happy Easter ribbon for the top with a flower shaped hole punch.

Close up of the gate



4 comments:

  1. Very cute cards! I found you on Momo's site.

    Steph
    http://www.charmingpapercrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a Grandpa stamp. There is a great photo of the stamp here: http://theangelcompany.ning.com/. If you are interested in ordering it, please let me know. I am placing an order next week and can add it to that so that you can receive it for the discounted price. My email is mizzbzb@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute. Thanks for sharing. Found you at Momo's- new follower here.
    http://oneagleswings-tabitha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work! Momo sent me!
    I grew up in KY but now live in southern TN close to one of my four children.
    Nice to find you on here, GO CATS1!

    ReplyDelete