Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A few of my favorite pages/frame backgrounds

Ever make something for someone and you
just don't want to part with it?
Well, I will admit that it has happened to me many times :)

Here are a few that I just had to make doubles of to have in my sample book


This Easter page was my first paper pieceing that I ever made.
Glo!! You inspired me lol



I was asked to make a cute Bath Time themed background for a frame.
It's rare when I have a picture to work with, which as you all know
the picture can make things to much easier.
I aske about colors. She told me to make it bright.
Well she loved it so much, she asked me to make more so the
Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles had one.


A friend wanted to make something using all the tickets she saved
to the movies that her and her husband saw.
This is what I came up with.


This one I just thought the paper was missing something.
So I added the mouse ;)

I have more pics posted on my facebook @ maria gonescraphappy


No comments:

Post a Comment