Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Winners!!

Glo's Bday Hop
HockeyScrap said...
Both cards are great. I'm being challenged to use my Cricut Disney cartridges for more than layouts! Great job inspiring me.
dbonczek@comcast.net

Rosie's week long Bday celebration
album
I'm a new follower. Love your card. I never decorate the back of my cards, and I love how yours looks. Thanks for the inspiration.

set
ScrappinAnn said...
Hi. I am a new follower. Your card is wonderful. You sure did show him! :)
What a wonderful prize, thanks for the chance to win. I will back to see other creations.
Ann
ScrappinAnn at gmail dot com
www.annlenth.blogspot.com

CONGRATS  ~!~

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Maria, I am passing the Versatile Blogger Award to you! You can pick it up at my blog -http://craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com/2011/05/two-awards.html :)

    ReplyDelete