Friday, June 24, 2011

Fairy Hop

Hello everyone and welcome to the blog hop for FAIRY Day on this the 24th and 25th 2011. This is a 2 day hop for 24th and 25th where the line up on both days is different
If you are taking part in the hop then you have started at the right place if you have just come across this posting while browsing around in blog land then feel free to hop along.
You must have just visited the talented Haidee.
The theme of this hop as mentioned is FAIRY Day so what we are doing on this hop is bringing together a select few people from all over the world to take part and for them to create a project with a fairy or fairies on it.
This is a hop with a difference as along the hop there are letters to find in the postings - not all blogs have the letters but if you gather all the letters then at the end of the hop on day 2 assemble them to create a fairy related word.

Now on to my projects - I have created 2 projects for this hop.
The first is.....
A scallop edge card with fairy wings on the front
& a fairy on the inside.
I used Momma’s garden as my inspiration.
So I made a garden fairy.



I will be posting my second project tomorrow night.
(blogger is not playing well with me right now)
J
If you could leave me a comment that would be great! If you do like what you see and want to see more then I’d love it if you would become one of my ever growing list of followers.

There are a lot of talented crafty women on this hop and I hope you enjoy looking through their hop entries.  So now please hop on over to   http://cardsbyjacki.blogspot.com/   to the marvelous Jacki for the next fairyesq creative project.

14 comments:

  1. Such a SUPER FANTASTIC card!!!

    You rock!!!

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love it! so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Maria, it's really cute with the wings on the front!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Maria! i love those scalloped gate cards - they are so great - need to learn to do them :) I am a new follower by Email - can't seem to get in thru blogger :(

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors on here are just yummy!

    Janice
    www.cricutconfessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combo and the inside is as beautiful as the outside
    Now a follower
    http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com
    perderg{at}Q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your project. I am a follower. TFS

    http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
    vintagheartfelt@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Maria... You have an award waiting for you in my blog...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! The green and orange colours go really well together!

    Well done!

    Sorry for not flying by before now, I've been away all weekend with Gill McCall who is hosting this blog hop.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. well this is me finally getting to do the hop with being away all weekend. i am so grateful to you all for mucking in and carrying on with things in my absence. I am loving all the creativity on the hop. Your project is so fabby - the colours all work well together. many thanks for taking part.

    ReplyDelete