Sunday, June 12, 2011

Father's Day

Hey Y'all!
How's everyone doing?

Here are a few cards that I have made for Father's Day.

These cards were all made using SVG files from SVGCuts.com


I left a few areas with no touch ups.
Dan said one day that he hasn't seen anything with imperfections.
Well, he still doesn't fully understand the scrapbooking world. Baby steps. :)

So I left a few things on each card with no touch ups.
It was a challenge :)
But I think they came out great!!


So Dan thinks he's getting just a few homemade cards.
That's where the next card comes in.

I found out that the Cincinnati REDS have a Father's Day event every year.
He will be able to play catch with Hunter on the field after the game that day.
So, I will be placing the tickets in this card and have Hunter give it to him at breakfast.



1 comment: