Friday, June 3, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room 100 cartridge blog hop

Howdy!! 
You must have just visited http://magalycreates.blogspot.com


Well the carts that I picked were
Cindy Loo
Mickey Font
Elmo's Party


 Cindy Loo

Here I used Cindy Loo to refurb a few boxes.
This is the first one.
Before:



After:
(my flash was acting funny. I will post a better picture once I fix the flash)

Used one of the doily's under welcome
"welcome" & the scalloped border also came from Cindy Loo

Mickey Font

I have a few more things that I will be posting using the Mickey Font.
This one by far has been my favorite!

I have made banners, cards, invitations & door hangers.
But this little autograph book is my ALL TIME FAVE!!


Cut 20 white Mickey head for the inside pages
Used Walt font
Pink for the front & back cover
Pink & Green ribbon hide the book binder rings that I use.
PLUS!! 2 white Mickey eyelets




ELMO Party Cart

I wanted to make a different kind of Thank you card for my son's teacher.
What perfect way to say Thank you then with ELMO!!

Everything on here is from the cart.
I used matching glitter for the letters
For the scalloped edges & the letters in black I used a clear glitter.

She loved it !! :)

I will be posting more from these carts on each day.

Thanks for stopping by.

Now you're on way to the ever oh so talented

Mayra
http://gettingcraftywithma.blogspot.com

So dont' forget to stop on by this weekend!!
Smooches xxx



 



23 comments:

  1. love your projects! love elmo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute things! Made a new follower out of me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Mickey autograph book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it all, what a beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here. I loved all of your projects. Wish I had little kids again

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B

    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥♥ them... great job
    ronnieandcorinne@sbcglobal.net
    wishuponascrap.blogspot.com
    craftychickdesgins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT ALL!! Great job! TFS!
    Tammie_K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on all of your projects! I loved the Elmo card, so cute! TFS! Love your blog! :)

    lovelyinspiredcreations.blogspot.com
    majelica at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria - Thank you! You are very creative. I can't help but love Elmo. He is the cutest and you did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!!! Too stinkin' cute!!! I esp love the Elmo card!!! And the Disney autograph book!! I NEED to get my Walt font back on my computer...can't believe I've had this one for over two years and haven't gotten it on here yet... :/ Now I have a new idea to try with my Mickey carts!! :) (Plus, now I HAVE to have the Elmo cart, too!) TFS!

    autumnwillis925 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Minnie Mouse is such a cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a new follower. Love Elmo
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! I want to try the boxes. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. everything is adorable! TFS! Love the mickey book!

    ReplyDelete