Monday, July 4, 2011

Purplefuntastik Guest Designer

Yep! It’s me!! I
 am so thrilled that Kari let me be part of her Guest Designer Schedule.
For July the themes were 4th of July and Vacation.
Here’s the card I made using an SVG file from SVGCuts.com
Paper from Stampin’ Up
Glitter from Studio G


I made these titles for a few pages that I am going to be making. I am just waiting for the pictures to arrive. 
SVG files as well from Scrappin’ bug Design









Once I get my pictures I will definitely post the completed project!

Thanks again to Kari for having me as a guest designer and thank you for stopping by!
(Sorry if the pictures look a little dark. The light bulb went out from my light stand.)

4 comments:

  1. Love the projects and can't wait to see what you do with the titles!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute I love all the titles you have made here great job Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I found your blog. Wow it is darling and you do such incredible work! Glad you put your link on your email to me!! barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on all the projects my friend! Love them all:)

    ReplyDelete