Wednesday, August 24, 2011

For Her Craftiness :)

Hey y'all!

Lynn truly challenged me this week. :)

Her theme this month was  "Dog days of Summer".
All I was able to think of was a dog that was hot. lol

Well I made the following.

To be used with pictures from our recent family vacation.

borders


All of the paper I used is from Stampin' Up. 
I used to SVG files:
** the flames are actually waves that I made bigger & they are from SVGcuts.com
** the Thermometer is from Lil' Scraps of Heaven
 


I used the Cuttlebug Diamond plate embossing folder

Used a misc font for FEELING HOT HOT HOT


This will definitely go great with the pictures of Hunter diving on his first Slip & Slide :)

Thanks for stopping by!!
Smooches



3 comments:

  1. I loved this Maria --- great interpretation!!!! Thanks for being a fabulous Guest Designer --- couldn't do it without you!!!!!
    Hugs and Love
    Her Craftiness
    http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too too cute and funny.Very well done with the theme.

    ReplyDelete