Tuesday, August 2, 2011

PurpleFuntastick Creations - Guest Deisgner

Howdy!
It’s me again J
Guest Designer for Kari
Her themes were school, end of summer & Football.
Well I picked School & Football.
When the end of summer is here I will definitely party!!
Here are my projects:

Back to school Title
paper from Stampin' Up
back to school file from SVGcuts.com
white chalk from I-kan-dee

These lil gift bags are for my son’s teacher & the other teachers at his school.
I’m thinking of adding something to it
but I don’t know what to add.
All paper from Stampin’ Up
Stickles glitter
File from SVGcuts.com Ms. Katie’s back to school bags




Well now on to FOOTBALL!!!
I am a GATOR girl!!
I was lucky to find Gator stickers at a shop in FL.
I used the stickers
in the corner where Albert the Gator is at. Those squares under him are the paint cards from the college paint series from Home Depot
J  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope everyone stays cool this Summer!


1 comment:

  1. I have the same collection, your school house treat bags are sure to be a hit with the teachers. :) A+!

    ReplyDelete