Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Guest Designer for KARI

Hey y'all!!

It's that time again :)

Kari's theme this month was school or fall sports.

How can I not pick fall sports.

My Gators had a great game this weekend with an outstanding win!!

Here is a layout (just had to repost it) & something new.

When I would go visit my sister in Alachua, FL. I would always stop by this scrapbooking
store that completely won me over by having SEC team stickers :)
The two corners sqaures on the bottom left hand corner are paint squares from Home Depot. They have the college team paint section.


I was lucky to find this GATOR title. There are three layers, White, Blue & Orange.
I used stampin Up smooth card stock.

We still have a rough year ahead of us. We lost most of our Seniors, we have a complete NEW coaching staff and well, fingers crossed that they keep going like they did this weekend :)

GO GATORS!!

Thanks for stopping by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment