Saturday, October 29, 2011

Creative Kuts DT Balck & Orange Hop day twooooooo

Okay so the two is supposed to sound scary : )

Here is my second project.

I made 20 of this lil guy!
Made him for my son's teacher & the other teachers at his school.

I used the Halloween Candy wrapper file from

Bat Candy Wrapper





Momma saw me with my q-tip in hand edging the
sign & the face of the bat.
She asked me "baby are you making him look dirty".
Ladies I just about had an accident when she asked me that I was laughing so hard!!

Don't forget to visit the rest of our amazing Design Team.

16 comments:

  1. Super cute X 20. Great job Maria!

    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very cute :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable, and doesn't look dirty at all. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Your Mom is to funny, how lucky you are to have one, cherish her and all the moments you will be able to look back at! Your candy wrappers turned out adorable. TFS!
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute loving it
    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling bat...dirty and all! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute project! you did a good job of making him dirty! that's funny!
    sdelong1228@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great candy wrapper! Yor momma is too cuteThanks for a good laugh!
    Big Blog Hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute candy wrapper!Great job!
    hope you visit my blog,
    annabeedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute project. Scary but not to scary :)
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete