Monday, October 3, 2011

PKC Swap

Howdy :)
Here are the cards I made
for my Peachy Keen Connection Halloween Swap

We had to use Peachy Keen Stamps on the cards.

I actually got the idea for this card from Hobby Lobby.
They had a Halloween Tree.
So I made this one more like an ornament.



For this card, I left the back blank.
The person can use their own stamp or write their own message.
One of my Customers used it as a frame.



Here's a close up of the stamps I used.




Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

  1. Wow these are really amazing- so detailed. Nice job! lclass 003 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, WOW!! you have really fabulous projects and love those mini album!! I'm a new follower and look forward to viewing more of your projects!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Super cute for Halloween!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute!!!
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your projects. I like all the faces your chose to use.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute tag, love the stamped faces! new follower
    sdelong1228@gmail.com

    Deleted the comment above, because I commented on your album and put it here instead, sorry!

    ReplyDelete