Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm BACK!!

When you go to the doctor and hear
"you have to lose weight or you'll....."
Well, there wasn't any thinking about it for me.
Lil man just turned Two and I thought the dreaded "what if".

I started in December 2010.
I have lost 82 lbs and I feel AMAZING!!!

The first picture was in Dec 2010, 2nd pic - March 2012
& the 3rd one, last weel at a REDS game.


So now that I have taken care of the health issue, it's time to get back into my crafty world!!

smooches to you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great job! You look amazing. I have just started on my journey and I have at least 65lbs to lose. I have lost 6lbs so far.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on you weight lose!!! I started in Oct. 2011 and have lost 40lbs so far and hopefully I am not done I would love to lose another30 so we will see. Again congrats It is very hard work and determination to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your weight loss! The pics are amazing! Good for you! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete