Sunday, March 24, 2013

Horror Hound Weekend March 2013

As many of you know, I am a huge horror fan.
 
I attended the horrorhound weekend convenetion.
 
 
It was amazing!
 
I wass able to meet John Carpenter
 



The man responsible for so many nightmares!
He was great!
 
Then I moved on to two characters from House of 1000 Corpse.
Ravelli (Irwin Keyes)  & Rufus (Robert Mukes)
 
Both men were very nice!
 

 
Then I went to Irwin Keyes table.
He said he wanted a nice picture.
 

 
After that he choked me  
He was great!!
 
 
When I was little I remember watching a movie about a car that would kill people.
So, at that age I thought all old cars would kill you. 
Years later,  I would become a fan of the men that brought this car to life.
Stephen King & John Carpenter.
They had her there.
 
Christine
 
Needless to say.  The guy had a remote for the car.
He can make her honk and flash her lights.
Yeah, that made a few of us jump.
 
Now, the one main reason that I went was for these two guys,
Michael Rooker and Norman Reedus
Better known as Merle & Daryl from The Walking Dead.
IT WAS AMAZING!!!
 
Once I scan the pictures I will post them.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment